Stress levels are at an all-time high.
Are you drowning in stress ? Going from 0 to 100 in no time flat? Are your employees breaking down or missing work? Is productivity dropping? Do you want to boost morale and get things back on track, but have no idea how to start?
Everyone is dealing with way too much lately, and no one knows exactly how to cope. This workshop will teach you the science of emotional regulation, and the power it has on performance, happiness, and interpersonal effectiveness. Self-regulation is THE critical skill for adults. It is the foundation of emotional wellbeing, healthy relationships, and productivity.
Whether you are the CEO of a large company, or you work with a small team, ensuring your employees are in their best mental shape will have profound effects. The skills learned in this session will help at work, at home, and in all areas of life and relationships.
- Learn how to get in control of your life again, so your life doesn't control you
- The relationship between your thoughts, feelings & behaviour
- What behaviour communicates about what we need
- Why people are more reactive when we’re more stressed
- How to stop reacting and start responding
- How traumatic experiences & stress impact the brain
- Your own escalation & behaviour patterns – and how it’s impacting others
Take-Away Strategies & Tools:
- How to figure out exactly what you need to regulate your own emotions
- Build your own strategy toolbox to use when you feel yourself escalating
- Actionable steps to implement in everyday conversations & situations
- How to identify when social media is helpful, and when it isn’t
- Strategies to act with intention in your life
- Develop a plan to help you when things feel out of control How to feel difficult emotions without caving in
- This talk has been developed for adult audiences
- Standard length is 60-75 minutes, but this can be extended into a workshop with skill-building activities, breakout groups, and case studies
- This session is available for virtual or for in-person delivery
- Client will be responsible for speaker travel costs, plus a per diem over and above the speaker fee
- Need additional tailoring of content, or a fully customized session? We're here for you. Book a free needs assessment today so we can uncover exactly what you need and how we can help
Want this talk for your group or conference, and ...
Want to save the speaker fee?
Ask us about including Mental Health First Aid as a pre- and/or post- to your event
We can't wait to work with your group!
get started by scheduling a free needs assessment today