Mental health and wellbeing are crucial elements to a happy, successful life.
Yet, they aren't enough to ensure we are living to our fullest potential. Finding genuine satisfaction - whether in work, school, parenting, or life in general - is hard. This is because we often follow a path of products and promises of what "should" bring happiness, instead of being guided by our core values.
We live in a world of social comparison. Scrolling social media, it's easy to feel trapped; like no matter what you do, buy, or try, happiness is fleeting.
Most people don't have a clear understanding of what their core values actually are. This leave us (mis)guided by values imposed on us, instead of ones that truly resonate.
This workshop covers the science behind lasting happiness. It includes insights from positive psychology, and proven ways to increase joy and fulfillment in all areas of life. Participants will leave with a method to ensure contentment at a deep, personal level. And this will ripple out into the workplace, home, and relationships.
- Discover the step by step science of lasting happiness
- Learn how to discover your core values, and develop them into a happiness action plan
- Uncover what's holding you back from fulfillment and tap into what your happiness "hotspot" is
- Learn what specific (and simple!) shifts in your behaviour and environment can create a more joyful life
- Explore why most people are unfulfilled, and why that is impacting their mental health and emotional and physical wellbeing
Take-Away Strategies & Tools:
- Be guided through the process of value-based interventions
- Develop a tailored action plan to create fulfillment, whether it's parenting, school, sports, or work
- Learn how to protect yourself against "happiness vampires" and things that suck joy away from you
- Understand the science behind "re-wiring" happiness into your brain chemistry
- This talk has been developed for adult or youth audiences
- Standard length is 60-75 minutes, but this can be extended into a workshop with skill-building activities, breakout groups, and case studies
- This session is available for virtual or for in-person delivery
- Client will be responsible for speaker travel costs, plus a per diem over and above the speaker fee
- Need additional tailoring of content, or a fully customized session? We're here for you. Book a free needs assessment today so we can uncover exactly what you need and how we can help
Want this talk for your group or conference, and ...
Want to save the speaker fee?
Ask us about including Mental Health First Aid as a pre- and/or post- to your event
We can't wait to work with your group!
get started by scheduling a free needs assessment today