Because it's critical to employee safety, not just because it's mandatory
The Occupational Health and Safety Act in Canada requires that employers provide information and instruction to workers regarding their Workplace Violence & Harassment policy and program.
It's important that workers understand what violence and harassment are - and what they're not - procedures for reporting, precautions, and repercussions. Training is compulsory at least every three years, and employers are required to attend as well.
This training will include a review of the organization's existing policy and program, and will recommend amendments to align with legislative requirements for workplace violence and harassment.
- Review of existing policy and recommendations to address gaps
- Training delivery to employees and leaders
- Participant workbook (hardcopy if in-person)
- Record of training for each participant (wallet card)
- Training transcript for client contact
- This talk has been developed for leaders and their teams
- Standard length is 3.5 hours
- Client will be responsible for speaker travel costs, plus a per diem over and above the trainer fee
- Need additional tailoring of content, or a fully customized session? Policy gap analysis, or policy & program development? We're here for you. Book a free needs assessment today so we can uncover exactly what you need and how we can help
Want this talk for your group or conference, and ...
Want to save the trainer fee?
Ask us about including Mental Health First Aid as a pre- and/or post- to your event
We can't wait to work with your group!
get started by scheduling a free needs assessment today