We Help Teams
Connect Better with Teens & Tweens
Whether you’re looking for…
Our experts are here to work with you, virtually or in-person
Who Are We?
The Expert Talk a premier provider of Mental Health First Aid for adults who work with youth.
We are also a growing community of experts that are here to help teams through the many issues you face while working with young people, and to support young people themselves.
Our focus is 100% science- and evidence-based, and we deliver information based on the latest research and clinical studies available, so team members know they’re always getting the most current and effective insight and strategies.
Get your team certified in Mental Health First Aid - Supporting Youth
Here's how Mental Health First Aid training will make an impact on your organization and on the young people you work with:
- Ensures a readily available support network for your team members and the kids in your care
- Team members will know how to engage in conversations around mental health
- Earlier recognition and support of mental health problems in youth leads to more favourable outcomes
- Kids will know they have a safe space and adults who care, and are able to support them
- Demonstrates the organization's commitment to team and youth mental and emotional wellbeing
- Parents will feel comfortable knowing their kids are in the care of adults who are trained to recognize and support mental health problems
Currently available in virtual format
Training, Workshops & Presentations
Sessions are available for both audiences of adults who work with youth, and for young people themselves. Here's a sample of what we can help with. Full topic menu is available by clicking below.
See details on the above topics, and view the full topic menu for each audience by clicking below.
Live Events Easy As 1…2…3…
- 1Choose your topic and audience
- 2Book your date
- 3Watch your audience grow and transform
Get access to our entire content library of recorded presentations, seminars, and workshops in a membership format.
Your entire team will have access and, as a BONUS, the parents of the kids you work with will be granted access as well.
Because every child’s village should include all of the adults in their lives. Get in touch today for full details …