We Help You
We help organizations and teams establish, reset, and repair workplace culture so employees feel supported, motivated, productive, and engaged.
Our experts are here to work with you, virtually or in-person
Who Are We?
The Expert Talk specializes in custom trainings to increase mental and emotional wellbeing in the workplace. We support clients through live and on-demand courses, presentations, workshops, and keynotes that’ll help people better care for themselves and those around them.
We train leaders in developing the skills they need to successfully build psychologically healthy workplaces, manage difficult conversations and conflict, bridge understanding, and to resolve complex issues. This leads to confident managers, engaged employees, cohesive teams, and a desirable culture.
Our experts have decades of hands-on and/or clinical experience working in their fields. And they have extensive background in developing and delivering training for adults –in workplaces across many sectors and industries. Between them, they have worked with and trained over 600,000 people and have more than 60 years of experience.
Our focus is 100% science- and evidence-based, and we deliver information based on the latest research and clinical studies available, so team members know they’re always getting the most current and effective insight and strategies.
Get your team certified in Mental Health First Aid
Here's how Mental Health First Aid training will make an impact across your organization:
- Ensures a readily available support network for your team members
- Protects the bottom line, productivity, and morale
- Employees will take their skills home and into their communities
- Demonstrates the organization's commitment to employee mental and emotional wellbeing
- Positions the organization as a leader in reducing the stigma around mental health
Available virtually or in-person
Training, Workshops & Keynotes
Our ever-growing topic menu includes details, learning objectives, and take-away tools & strategies on every session available to you. Here's a sample of how we can help:
Click below for specifics on the sessions listed here, and for full topic menu
Live Events Easy As 1…2…3…
- 1Choose your topic and audience
- 2Book your date for virtual or in-person training
- 3Watch your audience grow and transform
- Let us help you develop the mental health policy and resource toolkit for your organization. Or we can review the policy and resources you already have in place.
- Workplace Violence & Harassment training and policy creation.
- Include Mental Health First Aid training at your event and save speaker fees for presentations and workshops. Ask us for details.